Customer Service regarding 2 gun stores both new to me

I have not bought anything at the Gun Room yet, but every time I go in I am greeted and asked if there is anything they can help me with. Super nice guys. I have not really looked really closely at their prices, as they have just not had what I was looking for at the time I went in.

Ink I will tell Davids about this when I go next week and see if they have a scope mount I need.The big Box stores don't carry one.

I've always felt the same way about David's. I use to go in there when I lived down that way but I always seemed like I was bothering them. Haven't been back in years. I usually go to TSG Outdoors or Dixie Ammo Dump

Well with a name like gun room you better be cool.
Name like that makes you want to sit down in a nice leather chair have a cigar and discuss firearms with a thompson on a round table.

This thread made me go up to the gun room. I picked up some .40 and .38 at reasonable prices, they did not have a ton of ammo but they did have a about a dozen 20 round boxes of .223 for 13 dollars if anyone is looking. They also had a number of glock mags, I think they just came in. Super nice people working there, they said it seems like the craziness is starting to slow down........

This thread made me go up to the gun room. I picked up some .40 and .38 at reasonable prices, they did not have a ton of ammo but they did have a about a dozen 20 round boxes of .223 for 13 dollars if anyone is looking. They also had a number of glock mags, I think they just came in. Super nice people working there, they said it seems like the craziness is starting to slow down........

Is the .40 ammo target ammo or SD?

I may have to head over there in a bit.

Or running out of room on the CCs.

Back
Top Bottom