• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Customer Service Rep / Sales Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajunjeep

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
57   0
Reaction score
Guys:
Since I had such a good response to my warehouse position a friend has asked me to post a job position for him. This is a new company that is just starting up. The owner has a very long history of successful companies. PM me or email a resume to Robert@ondemandhardware.com I will forward to him. hourly rate is 10.00 per hour up to 15.00 per hour depending on experience.

Robert

Description: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by determining customer needs; answering product, service and finance inquiries; resolving order and delivery issues; fulfilling requests; and maintaining a customer database.

Call Center Representative Job Duties:
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
•
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.

Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Quality Focus, Data Entry Skills, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking

I'd like to know more about the company. You know, what is it the company does? How big is it? What is the culture within the company? You can get a lot of people for ten to fifteen bucks an hour, but will they be a right fit? I have to ask a lot of questions before drawing the employer into a discussion about working for them. Thanks.

Role has been filled.

PH- That is really what an interview is for. Each party gets a chance to feel out the other and to see if there is a good fit to start moving forward.

FYI- It is a small start up. Great culture. So much so that the position was filled by a former employee that took a pay cut to start with this guy again and help him grow another company.

If more positions open up, I will post up. Thanks for the great response to this posting as well as my other for our company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom