Cw9 kahr

RELOADER

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
17   0
Reaction score
Debating on buying a CW9 Kahr from a local shop for 350.00. I have read good stuff about them but never put a round through one.
It really feels good in the hand and is the perfect size.
So who owns one and what are your opinions on this gun?
Fair price for it?

It looks well made and I like the simple design. The fewer parts the better where I,m concerned. Just holding it I was like "dang".
Went home and did some web surfing and liked what I found. Extra mags are like 44.00 though:(

I have a CW9 and a CM9. They ate great little pistols. Both have had around 300-350 roundabout through them. No malfunctions. Bullets have been WWB, Federal FMJ, and HST 124gr +p.

My wife loves the CW9. A couple of months ago, she asked if she could have it, to make it her carry pistol.

I prefer it over the CM, and will soon buy another CW9.

Buy the CW9 and enjoy.

Good price on that one. I paid $400 for mine about 4 months ago and have put around 400 rounds thru it with zero problems. Three more of my shooting buddies have them and we all carry them. Great gun at a great price....Jump on it.

My wife has one and we like it alot. Like it so much in fact I got myself a Kahr K9, cause I prefer steel. She touched the K9 and said she knew which Kahr she was going to carry so I went and found her a K9. Mags are 29$ I believe. OOPPs $32 at Midway when they have em. I picked up a few at Forsyth Pawn and a couple at 400 Jewelry and Loan now changed to Dawsonville Gun and Pawn I believe.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/93...-mk9-p9-pm9-9mm-luger-7-round-stainless-steel

http://www.impactguns.com/product.aspx?zpid=29968

I have owned a K9 for almost 20 years, since they started making em.

feels perfect, I just dont like the double stack grips, too wide.

I absolutely love my CW9...first pistol I ever bought as a matter of fact. It is so slim and light that I literally forget I'm wearing it a lot of the time. I have somewhere around 800 rounds through mine with not a single hiccup. The guns fits in my hand so well that I take it for granted quite often when shooting other guns haha. It eats everything from Tula steel to the best premium JHP without missing a beat. The trigger is smooth as silk though it is quite long....kinds of the point as that is its major safety feature. I have shot +P and even a few +p+ through it and it comes back for more! Best $400 I've ever spent!

I have other guns in my carry rotation now but I sure don't mind trusting my life with my CW9 and 8 rounds of +P kickass!

Back
Top Bottom