Cw9 kahr

I also have the CM9. Hundreds of rounds through it and it's been flawless with any crappy ammo and super accurate. And perfect trigger. It's now my EDC gun. I highly recommend Kahr!

I absolutely love my CW9...first pistol I ever bought as a matter of fact. It is so slim and light that I literally forget I'm wearing it a lot of the time. I have somewhere around 800 rounds through mine with not a single hiccup. The guns fits in my hand so well that I take it for granted quite often when shooting other guns haha. It eats everything from Tula steel to the best premium JHP without missing a beat. The trigger is smooth as silk though it is quite long....kinds of the point as that is its major safety feature. I have shot +P and even a few +p+ through it and it comes back for more! Best $400 I've ever spent!

I have other guns in my carry rotation now but I sure don't mind trusting my life with my CW9 and 8 rounds of +P kickass!

Yes!

I picked up a CW9 when they first came out (5 years?) and still have not stopped slipping it in the waistband.

Just picked one of these up for $350 new for the wife as her new carry pistol. She really likes it and its very simple for her to use. No external safeties for her to forget to switch off in a self defense situation. Slim, light weight, WELL MADE and USA MADE. I'd seriously considering buying one for myself in 45acp.

I got hundreds of rounds through a P9 and it's been flawless. To me the best part about it is the way it carries- very light and compact. $350 for a CW is a killer price for retail and if you don't like it you can easily get it back.

At that price you've got nothing to lose except the uncertainty one way or the other.

Can't wait to get it to the range. Stripped it down lastnight and cleaned it up, Froglubed and hand cycled it quite a bit to loosen it up a little. The FrogLube really helped slicken it up. Man, I love that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom