• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cycling

I have been a mountain biker for about 16 years. I bought a road bike, but sold it after a couple of years. I rode 2 states of the Continental Divide Trail several years ago.

i412.photobucket.com_albums_pp203_mountainpass_DSCN0805.jpg

Here I am at Tsali, NC.

i412.photobucket.com_albums_pp203_mountainpass_IMG_1695.jpg

I started road biking in may and love it. I also have a Mt bike. I done my first 50 smiler a few months ago, a lot of fun. As protective measures said shaneadams90 owns bear creek bikes in Dalton, super great guy and a gun nut.

I grew up racing downhill mountain.bikes in the rocky mountains of northern new Mexico and southern Colorado. I rode road to stay in shape and actually.completed a few centuries, one with Gary Johnson himself. Of course that was back in high school. Now I'm just a fat **** who gets out of breath moving my bikes out of the way in the basement. I still have my mountain and road bikes. I'm always thinking I need to get back into it, I just never do.

I grew up racing downhill mountain.bikes in the rocky mountains of northern new Mexico and southern Colorado. I rode road to stay in shape and actually.completed a few centuries, one with Gary Johnson himself. Of course that was back in high school. Now I'm just a fat **** who gets out of breath moving my bikes out of the way in the basement. I still have my mountain and road bikes. I'm always thinking I need to get back into it, I just never do.

NWS,
Are there specific places in N Ga to mountain bike? I come from a four wheeling background, and you can't do that just anywhere :D

I do some Road Bike racing. Get online and find some centurys to ride, and a local riding group. You'll be sure to meet some riding partners.

Back
Top Bottom