• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 24 value question

herebyproxy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I have a CZ 24 in pretty good shape. I had the springs replaced and it functions pretty well.....fired 10 rounds through it yesterday and the first 2 failed to extract but the next 8 ran right through. Anyone have an idea what it's worth? It was put into service in 1937. DSC00169.JPGDSC00168.JPG

not worth much you should just give it to me! lol I really don't know what they are worth but I got my first cz a week ago and I am now a full patched member of the cz fanboy club lol

Yeah...me too .....I traded for a RAMI about a year ago and it has become my number 1 carry piece. Since then I got a 75B and like it just as well....they are really consistant shooters....

my girl shot my P-07 and now she wants a rami to carry but I got to find some place to rent one because I want her to shoot it first

Unfortunately I've never been to a range around this area that has any CZs to shoot......they just haven't gained much popularity in this area.....too bad too...They are great shooters and fine quality

yeah once she gets enough money together to get one I want to do a cz shout out and get everyone that has cz's to meet at the range or something and im sure there will be someone there with a rami

Back
Top Bottom