• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ-75 for $299.95!

Hey Soviet,

How tough is it to find mags and replacement parts? Expensive?

Oh, and thanks a pant load, I just built up a little stash cash I was looking forward to saving...ha.

Mecgar makes the OEM mags for CZ's...and you can get them for about $20 for a 16 rounder. Parts are easy once you learn where to source them...enough guys shoot these things in competition...so the parts are out there.

Mecgar makes the OEM mags for CZ's...and you can get them for about $20 for a 16 rounder. Parts are easy once you learn where to source them...enough guys shoot these things in competition...so the parts are out there.

Not saying that I have any guns, but if I did, my collection might not include any CZs. Looks like a low risk way to check them out.

This reminds me when the Sig P6s came on the used market. The we're going for $325 and I passed them, still regret it. That said these CZS do nothing for me

Well, order placed, on the bottom of my order it said I need to upload ID for first time order, even though its shipping to CGP. Is this true? Don't have a scanner at home.

Hey Soviet,

How tough is it to find mags and replacement parts? Expensive?

Oh, and thanks a pant load, I just built up a little stash cash I was looking forward to saving...ha.
Very easy. The cz75 is the glock of the eastern block. Huge . Not to mention a huge following here. Parts and mags are easy to find

Usually they only need ID for ammo shipping to prove age. May have changed though. Upload a smartphone pic.

Waking on a replacement screen from China :( guess I'll scan it at work tomorrow for good measure. So... Anybody wanna buy a Sebenza lol

Back
Top Bottom