• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 Matte Stainless - CGW

iott2551

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
24   0
Reaction score
Some pics of the work done by David Milam at Cajun Gun Works. The ghost ring sight was custom made out of the original rear sight. The front was changed to a fiber optic sight. The gun went from SA/DA to SAO. With all new springs and firing pin, race hamme, Czechmate style trigger and billet sear the trigger pull is now a crisp 3lbs 3oz. Breaks like glass.

If anyone needs work done on a CZ, give CGW a try. You won't be disappointed. And the prices are very reasonable. David is great to deal with, communication was not a problem and his work is first rate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 75
Now that's a sweet looking CZ.... I used to have one that looked similar to that...lol
Very nice and I bet those sight's are awesome !

My eyes aren't what they used to be. I need glasses to read but I have 20-10 vision out far. Trying to line up my sights has been getting tougher because everything is fuzzy without glasses and with glasses I can't see the target. With these sights I can focus on the target, the red dot is glowing where my front sight is pointed and, though fuzzy, the ghost ring is visible enough to put the gun in alignment.

So, basically it helps lower sight acquisition time/picture time and improves target acquisition? What about helping precision shooting groups ??

Ghost ring sights are more of a combat accuracy sight and not a precision target sight. That being said, you can get comfortable with any gun/sight and shoot tighter groups. Mostly that is a function of thousands of rounds.

Back
Top Bottom