• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Makarov $279

cz 82 miltary.jpg

Differences between CZ82 Military Pistol and CZ83:

Sights - Plain black sights upgraded on second Gen CZ82's to higher, Phosphorus (sp?) glow in the dark sights, this was carried over to CZ83 production. First Gen CZ82 has solid pin retaining front Sight, Sec Gen and CZ83 has roll pin. Sec Gen CZ82 has ramped front sight, CZ83 has Dot front sight or Ramped front sight, depending on Model / Caliber.

Finish - First Gen CZ82's were par'ed, Second Gen were Black Poly Coated. This was carried over to CZ83 with the addition of Blued or Satin Nickel as an option.

Trigger guard - All CZ82's have round trigger guards, MOST CZ83's have squared trigger guard with grooved face.

Magazine release - First Gen CZ82 had mag release that pushed from left to right, Sec Gen and all CZ83's have ambidex. Mag release.

Grip Screws - CZ82 has slot head grip screw, CZ83 has Phillips head grip screw.

Trigger Spring Retainer Pin - First Gen CZ82 has solid pin, Sec Gen CZ82 and CZ83 has roll pin.

Markings - CZ82 is Marked "CZ m.82, Czech Republic" Military acceptance mark, proof mark, Serial Number and year of production. CZ83 is Marked "CZ83”, Caliber, Proof mark, Serial Number, and CZ logo. Both normally have an importers stamp if bought in the USA.

CZ82 has Lanyard ring at bottom of grip, behind magazine well, CZ83 has none.

CZ82 was only produced in 9x18 Makarov Caliber. CZ83 was produced in 9x18 Makarov, .380 ACP (aka 9mm Kurtz) and .32 ACP (aka 7.65 Browning)

The CZ82 was issued with a spare magazine, steel cleaning rod, lanyard, and Holster.
The CZ82 was sold with spare magazine, plastic Cleaning rod type thingy, snap caps, book, trigger lock, and hard plastic storage case.

X grade : the worst condition that can still function.

Pity as mine is an amazing shooter. I bought one 15 years ago that was advertised as minty, so I didnt add the hand select fee and it came in beat to ****. Should have paid $10 for the hand select to get the real unissued I guess. Thanks classicarms.

Back
Top Bottom