• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ ????

I haven't shot that particular model, but the CZ quality has been nothing short of "Top Drawer" all the way through their lineup. I've owned a pile of different CZ firearms. Pistols like the CZ 75 are some of the best I've had. Their 527 Mini Mauser type rifles are great shooters. CZ's rimfire rifles are some of the most accurate on the planet. Quality should never be an issue with anything manufactured by CZ.

You can find reviews of this gun online. I don't own one yet but the reviews are great and CZ quality is awesome. Several local gun shops have them in stock (or did in the last 10 days) including Georgia Firing Line and David's Gun Room. The gun feels a little odd in the hand when compared to the perfect ergonomics of a CZ 75 and the large square trigger guard does not float my boat but it is a nice gun.

I have a CZ 75 compact in 9mm that I love. Should have showed you yesterday. I have not shot this particular one, but if you are looking for a great shooter, reliability and quality you can depend on. That's a deal. Good luck.

I haven't shot that particular model, but the CZ quality has been nothing short of "Top Drawer" all the way through their lineup.

This...both. I have shot several CZ's...and although I am out of the semi-auto handgun arena at the moment, if I come back in - I'll have a CZ in my hand. Top notch quality, top notch ergonomics...

Back
Top Bottom