• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZs......let’s see em

I’m digging that shadow . I snagged the Italian version

yea I got two Tanfoglios as well, the Elite Match and they were less money than the Shadow 2 and both will out shoot it as well and at about 2/3 the money.
but the Shadow 2 is a sweet shooter, especially rapid fire, it just lays on the target.
The 97 BD is the one that surprises me, man this thing is slick and accurate.

2090E834-4CB1-4E15-952C-B760BF0991BB.jpeg

yea I got two Tanfoglios as well, the Elite Match and they were less money than the Shadow 2 and both will out shoot it as well and at about 2/3 the money.
but the Shadow 2 is a sweet shooter, especially rapid fire, it just lays on the target.
The 97 BD is the one that surprises me, man this thing is slick and accurate.
Awesome . It’s just a Cz knock off anyway . Both of these . I love em anyway and they are still a Cz to me

Mine is the gold match xtreme long slide

FB7AA5CE-F674-44B2-A37E-5DA9F6433B15.jpeg

Awesome . It’s just a Cz knock off anyway . Both of these . I love em anyway and they are still a Cz to me

Mine is the gold match xtreme long slide

View attachment 1641416

I went primarily with the Tanfoglio as I was looking for a kind of target designated weapon(s) and I am a 38 Super and 10 MM guy.
as CZ doesn't offer either caliber and I already had 2 regular steel framed Tangs this was a natural choice to
go with as the standards are very accurate, really well made and reliable as all get out.
That Long Slide is SWEEEEET!

Back
Top Bottom