• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Da woods!!!

I understand. Funny thing is my neighbor saw two bucks this morning and I have yet to see a thing. He doesn't bow hunt though
LOL. About the time you guys were posting these comments I took these pictures in a few of my food plots (see if you can spot the brown dots in the photos). The deer in the second pic is tough to see but he was a decent buck (he's the brown spot roughly dead center in the pic). They were moving/eating pretty good between 2:00 and 3:00 today. No I wasn't hunting...I had a little work to do today.
IMG_20151002_140358700_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151002_132943374_HDR.jpg

LOL. About the time you guys were posting these comments I took these pictures in a few of my food plots (see if you can spot the brown dots in the photos). The deer in the second pic is tough to see but he was a decent buck (he's the brown spot roughly dead center in the pic). They were moving/eating pretty good between 2:00 and 3:00 today. No I wasn't hunting...I had a little work to do today.View attachment 557406
View attachment 557408
Thanks to you!!! On the 5th of last month I planted my food plots, to include your Lab Lab you were so kind to give me...Can't wait to see after all this rain how they are doing!! Thanks again Brother VV!

Thanks to you!!! On the 5th of last month I planted my food plots, to include your Lab Lab you were so kind to give me...Can't wait to see after all this rain how they are doing!! Thanks again Brother VV!
Hey DD glad you were able to put it to good use! This rain has been good to our food plots for sure but no so much for hunting lol.

Hey DD glad you were able to put it to good use! This rain has been good to our food plots for sure but no so much for hunting lol.

Just getting over more surgery, and more to come..Told my Primary care Doctor, at the VA in Blairsville, not a damn thing was going to happen until after hunting season...I have missed it for two years, One to a brother with cancer that passed, and the next year to 3 operations,, To tell you the truth, I will hunt this year regardless of what happens..We if are lucky, all have a choice! Mine is to do what I love hunt..Then when that is done, they can slice and dice again...Thanks again for doing what you did, my brother!

Back
Top Bottom