Dag blasted fools over at GON !!!

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
I swear I'm never posting anything again on GON. Normally I'll post the same thing here and on GON. I'll ususally mark the price up a bit on GON.
Anyway, this guy emails me about my AR pistol. He offers me another nice firearm and a certain amount of cash on top. I accepted the offer.
Fast forward almost a week and the guy has sent me 14 emails all leading up to a phone call between the two of us. The guy was well spoken and agreed to my terms. We planned to meet today in Jasper. The verbal agreement had been made.

Well, this morning he emails me and says he's backing out. After I've turned down a dozen or so very nice offers from others. This burns me up. :mad:

please feel free to PM me and I'll gladly give you this idiots full name so you dont go through the same thing.

It's ok. I posted a my jon boat over there for trade on for kayak or gheenoe only...and have had Hi-Point's, Sigmas, a Coleman Tent, and Canoe(that needs TLC) offered....I thought they were kidding....but oh well...just got to wait for that serious buyer.

Sorry for the raw deal. I know that would absolutely make me "furious". Sorry could not help myself. I had a deal this morning, guy was on time, had a great conversation, and left feeling really good about selling/buying/trading here.

SOME GOOD PEOPLE OVER THERE, BUT THERE A FEW THAT THINK THEY KNOW EVERTHING, AND DONT MIND TELLING YOU THAT,:rolleyes:BUT WE ALSO HAVE SOME OF THE SAME HERE, JUST NOT QUITE AS BAD:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom