• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dag blasted fools over at GON !!!

I don't ever back out on a deal..... Unless my wife tells me to.

///
i56.tinypic.com_nd0c8w.jpg

Well, I suppose I'm one lucky dog...I've driven all over the state buying stuff and never had a raw deal...I even bought a couple of 1911's up in north georgia on a Friday, talked to him on the phone & told him I couldn't come till the next week, sent him a small deposit, and rode up the next week on my Harley and got them...smooth transaction! Thanx tripod for that deal!

Standing a fellow member up on a meet is completely unacceptable and deserves negative feedback at the very least. That being said, I understand that emergencies happen. I don't really mind as long as the individual has the common courtesy to let me know in advance that they won't be able to make the meeting. You can usually tell when someone is jerking you around...

Standing a fellow member up on a meet is completely unacceptable and deserves negative feedback at the very least. That being said, I understand that emergencies happen. I don't really mind as long as the individual has the common courtesy to let me know in advance that they won't be able to make the meeting. You can usually tell when someone is jerking you around...

I agree, at least they can call you later and say "sorry dude, here's what happened." That would be acceptable to some degree, but no call... is BS.

Back
Top Bottom