• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dammit, dammit!

It's all about the rush. Hunting is a natural high. Once the adrenaline rush no longer gets you, it's almost not worth it, unless you are hungry.

Do you think they busted you?

Well if he did he never snorted, he wasn't really looking at me and didn't bound off in a panic. So it would have been the most laid back busting I've ever experienced. Also the adolescent buck came nearly right past me and never showed any anxiety.

Last year I had a guy walk out into the middle of a food plot at 6pm with a grunt call...

Been sitting for over an hour waiting too. I got so pissed I got up and started walking to the truck and he wants to follow me and possibly chat? Wth?

It's okay, I got 2 doe on that plot 2 days in a row same time the following week.

Still irks me though.

Be careful on Public Land!

It's the Wild Wild West!!!!

Last year I had a guy walk out into the middle of a food plot at 6pm with a grunt call...

Been sitting for over an hour waiting too. I got so pissed I got up and started walking to the truck and he wants to follow me and possibly chat? Wth?

It's okay, I got 2 doe on that plot 2 days in a row same time the following week.

Still irks me though.

Be careful on Public Land!

It's the Wild Wild West!!!!

Nothing beats the dude that waves at me while I'm in
A climber on a WMA.
Sits on a log, takes a dump , then begins making Sasquatch calls or something.
From that point on I go at least a half mile into the forest.

Back
Top Bottom