Dash board cracks

seanc770

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
72   0
Reaction score
Had some pretty bad cracks and a half dollar size divot in my dash. Email fibernew of alpharetta sunday night about 8:30. Got return email back by 8 45. Did not expect that. Set appt, I could not be there, said no problem. Job completed today, dash looks factory new, charged me 2 fitty. Paid over phone. From the first email to completed job, he never stopped amazing me. The most professional person I have dealt with in a long time. Highly recommended AAA+++.

20151002_113351.jpg

Is that a dashcap or a recover? the reason i ask is that I've used and replaced three dash caps on one car. The GA sun seems to buckle them up. Next time I was going to have a shop pull leather over any dash that I had to repair.Always open to options.

What car was this performed on? I have a 1982 Subaru Brat that needs to be covered.
Call or emaol
Is that a dashcap or a recover? the reason i ask is that I've used and replaced three dash caps on one car. The GA sun seems to buckle them up. Next time I was going to have a shop pull leather over any dash that I had to repair.Always open to options.
Neither. He filled and repaired existing dash.