Daughter’s first AR build to start

I was pooling the parts together in preparation of assembling this, and I’m scratching my head. “I know I ordered X.......where the eff is it?” Mumbling to myself.

Finally hit me that several of the parts came from SOLGW and included a lower. This order was shipped to my FFL and I hadn’t gone and picked it up yet. It’ll be a couple weeks until I have the time to do so.

Silly rabbit........

This is awesome I let my 4 year old boy help me build his uncles rifle. He asked me when we were finished if the rifle was for him. I told him no and he said awe man I don’t ever get anything cool. This Friday’s my wife finally gave me the ok to start getting parts together to let him help me build his first ar -15. HE is super excited.

My boys are 13...maybe a play date at the range when the build is complete?

View attachment 1466533 View attachment 1466537

Yeah, maybe that wasn't as funny as I thought it would be regarding the play date...besides, I bet she could out-shoot both of 'em with one arm tied behind her back...

Ooo, maybe that's the humbling experience they need to start learning about precision when shooting...hmmm...

Nice shooting Range! Where is that? I see some cars down range.

:thumb: I'm sure though if you were to tell some people about this ( building AR with daughter ) they would look at you very strangely. Any time spent with your children is Never wasted time ....Go Daddy Go

Can't wait to see the build. I'm building myself an AR pistol, and getting my 9 year old to help out. We are putting the lower together this weekend, and I'm ordering one of the PSA 10.5 uppers with the A2 front sight to finish it out.

Back
Top Bottom