• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Daughter's first day shooting

Congrats on the shooting. My daughter has been watching her mom and I shoot and handle guns for a few years and enjoys being around them. Below are some pics of her shooting a week or so ago.

I was helping her shoot, so didn't have time to get her making the shot. She just turned 4 and loves guns and loves when I get back from the range and let her clean all the barrels. Since the Mossberg is semi, I put the mag in, chambered a round, and then drop the mag so she can only get one at a time. I help her get it set up on a rest and she looks through the scope and get's it where I tell her she should be (2 liter Pepsi bottle). I say "shooter ready", she says "yes sir" and I take it off safe and tell her to fire when ready. Problem is, once she starts, she doesn't want to stop. She even saw me carrying my Ka-Bar and now walks around with a little plastic Rambo knife stuck in the waist of her pants.

CAM00083.jpgCAM00082.jpg

DustinD that's awesome! What I'd really like to find are some like-minded parents with girls around my daughter's age around this side of town that hold the same values and interests...people to go shoot the s*it with and the kids can do the same! Seems to be getting harder and harder to find, though.

DustinD that's awesome! What I'd really like to find are some like-minded parents with girls around my daughter's age around this side of town that hold the same values and interests...people to go shoot the s*it with and the kids can do the same! Seems to be getting harder and harder to find, though.

She's 4 going on 16 and prefers to be around older kids. If you ever get around this way, give me a ring. We usually hangout with a really small group of folks that usually always gather at my place, watch the game/race, grill out, have some beers and talk **** about Obama lol.

Back
Top Bottom