Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowman3861

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
195   0
Reaction score
This is a pic of one happy girl!
Yesterday was my daughters 11th bithday. And as you can see, she got just what she wanted.
This kid went from"Oh poor bambi" to wanting to hunt ,wanting to learn how to skin and dress, to wanting to take the first shot, like overnite.
She has been itiching to hunt for atleast 8 months now.
She is deadly with a .22 rifle, I think she could shoot the eyes out of a rat at 1000 yards,lol
I always ask her if she is going to join the Marine Corp and become a sniper? because women have prooven through out history to be outstanding snipers. She told me" I dont want to have to shoot people" So I replied "what if they are terrorist?" And her reply was.
"Well thats differant, I could do that" lol ............Almost brings a tear to your eye,lol Yes she IS Daddys girl!!
i56.tinypic.com_33bcp61.jpg

My son was six when he started shooting. Last year we got him a .22 for his birthday and he is crazy accurate with that thing now! He's itching to move up to a larger caliber. My daughter started shooting earlier this year. She's so excited to shoot it kind of scares me!

That is hands down the most awesome thing I have seen all week! Congratulations man!!!

My son was six when he started shooting. Last year we got him a .22 for his birthday and he is crazy accurate with that thing now! He's itching to move up to a larger caliber. My daughter started shooting earlier this year. She's so excited to shoot it kind of scares me!

That is hands down the most awesome thing I have seen all week! Congratulations man!!!
Thanks m88dad, It is awesome to watch them shoot and do it safely. That is one thing she has always practiced, safety safety safety.
She wants to know what makes it work, I love it when she wants to help me clean a gun.
As a welder and fabricator she is always in the shop with me and picked that up aswell.
One day a young man will come along and strike her fancy, and boy is he gonna have his hands full.lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom