Dawsonville Gun and Pawn

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
so I went there and showed them the lowest price on an Osprey45 I could find in gerogia, they beat it by $25. So they are pretty awesome. They carry AAC and Silencerco and they may begin to carry more based on demand, but I encourage anyone to take a look at them.

I picked up a PF-9 from them today. Nice store but took me forever to get some help. Some of the older guys there need a crash course in juggling multiple customers.

Other than that, great store and fast checkout.

so I went there and showed them the lowest price on an Osprey45 I could find in gerogia, they beat it by $25. So they are pretty awesome. They carry AAC and Silencerco and they may begin to carry more based on demand, but I encourage anyone to take a look at them.

The same place I tried calling for 3 days to inquire about a threaded barrel. Stayed on hold for 15 minutes the first time and the other times their answering machine was picking up during work hours. Called today around noon and machine said they were closed. The cheapest place isn't always the cheapest place. I value customer service over all else. Anyway, congrats on your purchase. You get black or FDE? To help with your wait, look what I just picked up yesterday.............................................................

i36.photobucket.com_albums_e25_Belbo111_GLB_9936_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom