• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Day trip to Helen Georgia

Wife and I are planning this, basically drive up to have lunch. I know the place is a tourist trap, but what is the best choice for food? Would prefer mixed menu with some German items. I like German food, wife not so much. Thanks.
About two years ago, I did the same with my wifey... We end up eating at "La Cabana Mexican Restaurant" - The food was really delicious though.

The other "German" like places were too crowded, and we were too tired to wait for a table. :becky: :becky: :becky:

And trout food.
722a1b.jpg

About two years ago, I did the same with my wifey... We end up eating at "La Cabana Mexican Restaurant" - The food was really delicious though.

The other "German" like places were too crowded, and we were too tired to wait for a table. :becky: :becky: :becky:

La Cabana is good!

That the place out back off the main road? Yeah, the food is good, we usually go there over the "German" places...

Back
Top Bottom