• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DB10s in .308 Excellent

Pappy556

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Too good not to share. I recently traded a gun I won at my rifle club and an older Mossy pump for a Diamondback DB10ELFDE.
That's an 18 inch fluted stainless barrel with flat dark Earth matching receiver set and keymod handguard. Magpul STR and grip. In my gun snobbery, I would never have bought anything Diamondback at retail. No bad experiences, just not on my A list.
Anyway, the rifle is a beautiful beast. A smooth running, sub-MOA joy to shoot. SO, I bought another DB10- a CKMB with 16" bbl and 10" rail. Rogers Superstock. Basically, a heavy patrol rifle. This one also rocks! For a month now, I've hardly shot anything else and I really couldn't be more pleased. Just had to share.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Too good not to share. I recently traded a gun I won at my rifle club and an older Mossy pump for a Diamondback DB10ELFDE.
That's an 18 inch fluted stainless barrel with flat dark Earth matching receiver set and keymod handguard. Magpul STR and grip. In my gun snobbery, I would never have bought anything Diamondback at retail. No bad experiences, just not on my A list.
Anyway, the rifle is a beautiful beast. A smooth running, sub-MOA joy to shoot. SO, I bought another DB10- a CKMB with 16" bbl and 10" rail. Rogers Superstock. Basically, a heavy patrol rifle. This one also rocks! For a month now, I've hardly shot anything else and I really couldn't be more pleased. Just had to share.

ODT rules: Pics, or it didn't happen.

ODT rules: Pics, or it didn't happen.
Ta-da!
c05fd791d632f59200144879066196e6.jpg
987a225cb64d9394ba651f1d6b6b3f31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom