Dead night sights

They were still pretty bright when i opened the safe this morning. Not sure what the life is, but night sights just dont mean enough to me to spend 50-60 bucks every time they go dull. I have flashlights on my house guns.

Quality tritium sights should last 10 years or so. $5-$6 a year is pretty cheap.

Quality tritium sights should last 10 years or so. $5-$6 a year is pretty cheap.
Yea this was more of an experiment. Honestly I got a chassis for my glock and I need to get some high sights or an optic to get my sight picture right, or better at least. There's no cheek weld on the brace(stock). So they'll be coming off again soon lol. 1911 is GTG however.

If they happen to be Glock sights, they're warrantied for 15 or so. A trip to Smyrna gets you new replacements.
This was a LE trade in I got at a pawn shop 10 years ago lol. I wouldn't even begin to know how to go about that. I think it's an '03 anyway. But that is very good to know. Do they just go by the manufacturing date as indicated by the serial?

Back
Top Bottom