Deal of the day/week/month/millenium in thread title

It's like giving yourself a nickname. You can't give yourself a nickname. It's against every code known to man.

In addition to calling your own item "Deal of the _____", I think it's almost equally as stupid when someone who obviously knows jack **** about a deal! call an item "Deal of the ______!" or even state, "Great price / deal!" when it obviously not. At that point you've given the OP false confidence in his price and ****ed everyone else out of making a reasonable offer.

*****BEST POST OF THIS THREAD*****

You've read all of the other replies. Now check out this posts. Others have made similar post but this is truly a one of a kind post. Hurry and reply before this gets sent to the pasture. Do not NEED to post this. If not replied to in next 5 minutes, it will be placed back in my "other" folder. Thanks for looking.

*****BEST POST OF THIS THREAD*****

You've read all of the other replies. Now check out this posts. Others have made similar post but this is truly a one of a kind post. Hurry and reply before this gets sent to the pasture. Do not NEED to post this. If not replied to in next 5 minutes, it will be placed back in my "other" folder. Thanks for looking.

this thread is already in the pasture.

Instead of outlawing or making smarta$$ed comments, mabey we could be allowed to link sites where the same item can be found for an even better deal?

Instead of outlawing or making smarta$$ed comments, mabey we could be allowed to link sites where the same item can be found for an even better deal?
meh folks would get butthurt over that

i even made a comment once about how the gun the guy was selling was sweet and that if it was chambered in 9mm i would make an offer

he deleted my comment and sent me a PM about not posting in his thread since he didnt want folks to know there was a 9mm version of the gun

i was like "wtf" and added him to ignore

i always check the steals and deals section and search the internet beforehand

any gun listed at or around MSRP is something i avoid

500 dollar glocks? please lol

Or better yet, they could just sit on their item if it's overpriced, and deal with it not selling. Viola! The system polices itself!

Back
Top Bottom