• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dealers section

CTS Tactical

Coast Guard Icon Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
466   0
Reaction score
I read your email about old listings not being in the "my listings" section. I noticed however that they are still in the NE GA dealer section. Do I need to relist them manually and also how do I close the old ones if I do. Also, how do I fix the Avatar so it is not too big for the box. I went to my profile page but couldn't find any edit options.

Do I need to relist them manually and also how do I close the old ones if I do.

Yes, just create a new listing for them. Once you do, use the Report button on the old one, or just shoot me a PM with the links and I'll close them for you. Going forward with the new listings, you'll be able to manage them like you could before.

Also, how do I fix the Avatar so it is not too big for the box. I went to my profile page but couldn't find any edit options.

Have you tried deleting it and then re-uploading it? That fixed the issue for others.

Yes, just create a new listing for them. Once you do, use the Report button on the old one, or just shoot me a PM with the links and I'll close them for you. Going forward with the new listings, you'll be able to manage them like you could before.

Have you tried deleting it and then re-uploading it? That fixed the issue for others.
I can't seem to find any options for editing, including deleting and re-uploading. I may be a little dense. Probably just not seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom