Dealing with Coyotes inside the perimeter

MichaelG

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
All,

Over the course of the past 2 months I've been awoken to the sounds of coyotes barking and yiping between 4-6am at my house off of North Startford Road in Buckhead. Usually, I know how to eradicate coyotes off of my property (for fear of dogs/children) but don't know the best course of action being in Buckhead. Has anyone ever dealt with this or have any insights on how to legally handle the issue?

All,

Over the course of the past 2 months I've been awoken to the sounds of coyotes barking and yiping between 4-6am at my house off of North Startford Road in Buckhead. Usually, I know how to eradicate coyotes off of my property (for fear of dogs/children) but don't know the best course of action being in Buckhead. Has anyone ever dealt with this or have any insights on how to legally handle the issue?
I’d be happy to help ...I can either kill the coyotes for you or help you buy a new house somewhere else

Pretty sure you are not legally allowed to fire a gun in Buckhead. Call animal control.

I cant remember where I saw it, but there is a guy that tracks and kills deer inside the perimeter with a bow.

If you’re positive nobody has dogs that can get to them, cut cubes of a sponge, pour warm or hot bacon grease over them. Let it cool and scatter the cubes in the suspect areas. The coyotes with eat them and it will kill them. DNR will never admit it, but that’s how they deal with them in areas where there’s a certainty of no domestic dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you’re positive nobody has dogs that can get to them, cut cubes of a sponge, pour warm or hot bacon grease over them. Let it cool and scatter the cubes in the suspect areas. The coyotes with eat them and it will kill them. DNR will never admit it, but that’s how they deal with them in areas where there’s a certainty of no domestic dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That can kill a lot more than dogs and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom