Dear God PSA!! Killing Me!!

Yep-

Tapped out. I was in on that ATI shotgun for 179. That was a hell of a deal for a semi auto! Got to take a break..... PSA is just going nuts with good deals!

PSA is just freaking awesome. Now if they would just improve their shipping times. They take FOREVER to ship. Doesn't matter what you order. I guess they are stupid busy.

Actually they do SUCK. I have bought a ton of stuff from them over the years and never had a problem. They shipped me a stripped charging handle instead of the complete one. That was early December. I sent them an email and gave them over 2 weeks to respond. Nothing. Sent them a follow up. Nothing. Another follow up. Nothing. Phone is either busy or 45 minute plus wait time with a full voicemail box so I can't even leave a message. I hit their Facebook guy up and he says send me an email and I'll take care of it. Nothing. I took into account the busy holiday season and all but that's ample time for a response of some sort. They do have great prices but their customer service is non-existent. I'll have to think long and hard before I give them any more of my money. They do have some great deals and it's great if you don't have a problem with what you buy from them. If you do have a problem then good luck getting some communication from them. This episode has truly soured me on this company.

Actually they do SUCK. I have bought a ton of stuff from them over the years and never had a problem. They shipped me a stripped charging handle instead of the complete one. That was early December. I sent them an email and gave them over 2 weeks to respond. Nothing. Sent them a follow up. Nothing. Another follow up. Nothing. Phone is either busy or 45 minute plus wait time with a full voicemail box so I can't even leave a message. I hit their Facebook guy up and he says send me an email and I'll take care of it. Nothing. I took into account the busy holiday season and all but that's ample time for a response of some sort. They do have great prices but their customer service is non-existent. I'll have to think long and hard before I give them any more of my money. They do have some great deals and it's great if you don't have a problem with what you buy from them. If you do have a problem then good luck getting some communication from them. This episode has truly soured me on this company.

This x2

In fairness to PSA. I received a replacement charging handle today. They made good on the order but I fail to understand why they couldn't send a simple response to say they were taking care of it. A few seconds of someone's time would have made for a much happier customer. It just doesn't make sense to me to have a company this good with a CS department run that poorly.

I've bought a lot from them and had almost all good experiences. on one upper I bought they ran out of the barrel I ordered. they emailed me with 4 acceptable replacements and still had it to me within the time stated on the original order (15 days I think).

I can deal with a little bit less than perfect customer service for the crazy good deals they offer up.

Back
Top Bottom