• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DEC 10th Christmas Party,SONNYS BBQ Buford 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you going for cremated for whatever that is in the middle?
Beef rib.

I’m in Austin Texas at Stiles Switch BBQ, don’t let the bark fool ya, it was fall apart by poking it tender. When I saw it, I was like F me this is going to be terrible. I was wrong and it wasn’t burnt, just looked it.

33CD79DB-5473-476E-B33A-F53F0F0FC2FC.jpeg

Just a little reminder that any and all shell casings you have laying around (brass, steel, aluminum, shotgun shell hulls, etc.) will be appreciated and accepted as a gift.
Any condition is fine. I’m using them for a project and not using them to reload.

See y’all there!

Just a little reminder that any and all shell casings you have laying around (brass, steel, aluminum, shotgun shell hulls, etc.) will be appreciated and accepted as a gift.
Any condition is fine. I’m using them for a project and not using them to reload.

See y’all there!
Got a box already loaded up for you!

See y’all there!
Ahh project…I got one of those

1669857995627.jpeg

Spent Thanksgiving with cousin that made the Gun cleaner, seems sheriff said not to make anymore. Need another grand prize. This is the day after my wife's Christmas party at our house. If I stay sober with 25 people in my house I will be there.
I must hear that cleaner/sheriff story if you come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom