• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DEC 10th Christmas Party,SONNYS BBQ Buford 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting this together. I enjoyed getting to meet so many I have chatted with over the years but never met in person. It was a pleasure.

Thanks to Hayata Hayata for the goodie box prize. Really love the gold mag.

Also thanks to UGA FAN UGA FAN for the nice giveaway gift.

Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun tell Nicole thanks for the soap. My wife loved the scents, she even told me to store the extra little bags in my closet to help make it smell better. I took the hint. Lol.

looking forward to the next meet.

I gave out 12 Beanie angels to the little buckaroos in the restaurant,kids are what Christmas is all about. Getting together with youse guys is a treat also.

BA9A2A2A-86A2-4E96-8398-A868FF64E593.jpeg

I had a great time today, it was really nice to see a very good turnout:grouphug:- thanks to all who came and for all the cool donations for the giveaways! We had a lot of very nice stuff.:thumb:
It enjoyed seeing a lot of old friends and some new ones, too!
As always, thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting this together for all of us every year. Special thanks to (Mr) & Mrs alleycat alleycat for the Christmas gifts to all. Thank you "justDave" and his "Big Elves" (you know who you are) for helping with the giveaways- it was a huge success and I couldn't have done it without you! HUGE SPECIAL THANKS to those that DONATED GRAND PRIZES!!! Congratulations to the Winners!!
There were some that couldn't make it today and you were all missed!
Thanks to SONNY'S for the good food and welcoming us for this occasion. :hungry::hungry:
It was EPIC and I sure am thankful that I was able to make it. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. :yo:

Wish I could have been there, but bubba had his first BB game and really didn't want to miss it. They won 26-16 so not a bad outcome. Merry Christmas to all!
Once in a lifetimes are always priority. We will catch you at the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom