Votes: 12 7.1%
  • No, it will be another day

Votes: 69 40.8%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Soviet needs a life.

Votes: 40 23.7%

• Total voters
Anyone ever stop to think that the reason the Mayan calender stopped was that the Spanish Conquistadors annihilated the Mayans into dust. I'm sure the guy making the calendars, received the same sword to the skull as the other natives holding all that gold.

I think these are likely already on the way.

Some of the possible scenarios have nothing to do with the Mayan calendar/prediction.
Or maybe they do....
Many people I speak with feel as a society we are at greater risk from a large variety of threats regardless of any predictions while other's have referenced prophecies in Revelations.
Just interested to get some views from here.

Last edited:
Of those that survive... All the ODT'ers are welcome to come to my little compound and rebuild society!!!! Got food, water, and ample outdoor shooting room BYOG (and ammo!)

The way I look at it is the earth will only be habitable for as long as our sun allows and one day it will be as we never existed, the only proof will be a gold record attached to an old space probe that has just left our solar system called Voyager 1, if it ends this year or 500 million years from now really makes no difference, it will end sooner or later anyways.

^ I think you have endowed the President with a bit too much power. Yes, he is a powerful man, but powerful enough to end the world...doubtful. The whole Mayan thing concerns restructuring of society,a nd an end of life as we know it. Personally, I think that would be a good thing. We are consuming resources faster than they can be replenished,,,,somthings gotta happen eventually.

Back
Top Bottom