• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deer Harvest Record 2015 Help Needed

Reloadingman

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
39   0
Reaction score
I need some help ODT'ers. Muzzle loader season begins in the morning and as usual I waited to the last minute to purchase my hunting permit. I bought the 2 yr permit and when it printed out it didn't print the Free Deer Harvest Record....I've tried for an hour to get back to it and see if I could get it to print but I can't. Help!

I need some help ODT'ers. Muzzle loader season begins in the morning and as usual I waited to the last minute to purchase my hunting permit. I bought the 2 yr permit and when it printed out it didn't print the Free Deer Harvest Record....I've tried for an hour to get back to it and see if I could get it to print but I can't. Help!
Try and go back to the beginning and start over printing a replacement license, make sure to add the harvest record to the cart and try to print like that. Good luck man

Try and go back to the beginning and start over printing a replacement license, make sure to add the harvest record to the cart and try to print like that. Good luck man
I think I forgot to add it but it won't give the opportunity to select it....not an option....I may have to go to jail tomorrow. Their website isn't user friendly.

Back
Top Bottom