**** dekalb records court

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
put this in this section cause its just a rant

got a bull**** county ordinance violation (dont wanna go into it, but never done anything illegal in my life and this was a victimless offense), end of story i spent 5 hours at court, they lost my ticket of course, didnt know the fine amount, made one up (to the tune of 400 bucks, those ****ers), and then on top of the fine i have to pay a 25 dollar court processing fee (for what i dont know). and if you want to use a credit card they add 5% to your fine (another 20 bucks)

they do have an ATM in there, but it caps off at $200

ohh not to mention the people working in the courts are among THE DUMBEST, SADDEST, AND MOST MEAN SPIRITED SONS OF *****ES I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF COMING ACROSS

i dont think the world would miss any of them if they got together and collectively killed themselves (seriously, those folks have no redeeming qualities)

ohh and parking was 3 bucks (da ****). and the best part of it was the stupid dip**** of a judge was trying to make jokes with me during the arraignment about how bad traffic was going to be when i got out.................the entire time i was thinking "i am not your ******** friend, get me the **** away from you as fast as possible"

rant over......i think im moving back to fulton county, they kinda suck to, but not nearly this bad

You think its bad living in Dekalb, try working for them. Ugh.
do you need a hug?

man im sorry

lol i will point out something funny my friend said.

my buddy was down there with me and saw their symbol, and he is like "dude, i know its suppose to be a passing off of a torch, but it just looks like that able bodied guy is stealing that thing from a cripple......i suppose that is more accurate"

agency.governmentjobs.com_images_AgencyImages_DeKalb_20County_20Logo.jpg

CEO under investigation but like Clayton county little man he will be exonerated by his "people"

- - - Updated - - -

OK hugs for LH at M&G on Oct 5th

put this in this section cause its just a rant

got a bull**** county ordinance violation (dont wanna go into it, but never done anything illegal in my life and this was a victimless offense), end of story i spent 5 hours at court, they lost my ticket of course, didnt know the fine amount, made one up (to the tune of 400 bucks, those ****ers), and then on top of the fine i have to pay a 25 dollar court processing fee (for what i dont know). and if you want to use a credit card they add 5% to your fine (another 20 bucks)

they do have an ATM in there, but it caps off at $200

ohh not to mention the people working in the courts are among THE DUMBEST, SADDEST, AND MOST MEAN SPIRITED SONS OF *****ES I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF COMING ACROSS

i dont think the world would miss any of them if they got together and collectively killed themselves (seriously, those folks have no redeeming qualities)

ohh and parking was 3 bucks (da ****). and the best part of it was the stupid dip**** of a judge was trying to make jokes with me during the arraignment about how bad traffic was going to be when i got out.................the entire time i was thinking "i am not your ******** friend, get me the **** away from you as fast as possible"

rant over......i think im moving back to fulton county, they kinda suck to, but not nearly this bad

95% are. Ordinances, codes and the like are revenue generators pure and simple.

Back
Top Bottom