delete picture

edit post and remove the tags? People asking how you have photos timestamped a year and a month before the gun was made? just tell them the truth. Your camera was set wrong at the time?

I always just hand write my photo codes with img tags linking from photobucket right in amongst the text I write for my ads. Makes it easier and I don't lose them when I relist.

edit post and remove the tags? People asking how you have photos timestamped a year and a month before the gun was made? just tell them the truth. Your camera was set wrong at the time?

Or you could take a time machine bring the gun with you to a year and a month before it was made, snap a picture , then come back to the present and post. O.K. so your idea works better than mine but but only because it's easier. LOL

I put it my ad that the date was never change fron 2011. The gun wasn't even made according to the serial number and Taurus until 12/2012. Thank you

How do you delete pictures when they are saved as attachments? I don't see the option in the attachment manager

Back
Top Bottom