(Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a judge actually spewed forth this statement in the ruling....

“simply fearing for one’s personal safety alone is not considered good cause”

...really ? WTF !

MRH> The 2A is not negotiable, or it was never intended to be negotiable

Great point! Where it says "KEEP and BEAR arms" and "shall not be infringed", the folks who wrote it actually meant it! And they were careful in choosing the words. I'm hoping this ends up before the SC, just not one with any justices appointed by Hillary.

But in good news, sales of guns and ammo continue to be very brisk. Lots of Americans are voting against such anti-2nd measures with their wallets.

Appeals court rules no constitutional right to carry concealed guns

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/09/court-no-right-to-carry-concealed-weapons-in-public.html

"A federal appeals court in San Francisco ruled Thursday that people do not have a Second Amendment right to carry concealed weapons in public, in a sweeping decision likely to be challenged by gun-rights advocates.

An 11-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals issued the 7-4 ruling, upholding a state law requiring applicants to show "good cause," such as a fear of personal safety, to carry a concealed firearm.

The judges, further, definitively dismissed the argument that a right to carry a concealed weapon was contained in the Second Amendment."
Don't bother me none, I open carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom