Deleting Marked as gone items?

Heh, I started at the other end and move a thousand old ones to trash pile. That oughtta get my moddin' numbers up a bit. LOL!

That does not show what it was sold for as most are offers in pm's I would also like to be able to remove listing completely.

I'd really like to see a bump feature added. Most items that are not sold yet get bumped by comments so it would at least cut down on scrolling through the first several pages to see whats out there.
One thing that gets irritating as you start browsing through the pages of the classified you'll hit pages where every thread is gone/closed gone closed gone closed as well as 20x pages of threads that simply say "item relisted". Could there possibly be a way that when we mark Item gone the thread gets deleted as well as all of the relist threads? Would save the site bandwidth as well as clean up classified ads.

I'd rather bump a listing than relist it. I don't even like clicking on links to old ads. You could make a 24 or 48 hour rule for bumping your own listing.

Back
Top Bottom