• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DeLorean Owners

Wiskey_33

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
105   0
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Odd question, but does anyone around Marietta/Woodstock own a DeLorean?

Got a friend whose son is turning 5 soon and he’s absolutely hooked on Back To The Future.

He’d lose it if he were able to see/touch one in real life. 20 minutes of time for a lifetime of memories.

Family would be willing to pay. They can come to the car if it’s easier.

Husband is a USMC Veteran.

Let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hey folks,

Got a friend whose son is turning 5 soon and he’s absolutely hooked on Back To The Future.

He’d lose it if he were able to see/touch one in real life. 20 minutes of time for a lifetime of memories.

There's at least one replica time machine near Atlanta. I've only seen it cruising around, so I do not know who owns it.

There's a dude around Acworth with one. But I don't know who he is
c3912c425ccb88a4ef4085e7160fd1d6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Hey folks,

There's at least one replica time machine near Atlanta. I've only seen it cruising around, so I do not know who owns it.

I found this site, I wonder if it's one of the 4 listed available in GA that I've seen around.

I see him driving around Winder sometimes in the DeLorean as well as the Jurassic Parks jeep and explorer and Ghostbusters hearse and all that

I had a friend who had one.
Wanted to see how fast it would go.
From the side of that road, VHS camcorder in hand, I watched him take it up to what I'd estimate was 90 mph,
when he and the car just disappeared.

But if I ever see him again, I'll suggest he make his car available for the birthday boy.

dmctalk,.org is the SE deloren club. this guy was in Woodstock a couple of years ago and had a local meet at his home. Maybe you could sign up as a member and contact him. there were several members that replied to his offer.. RammJaeger

Tech Day Saturday May 18th, 2019 9AM-1PM (Or Later) Woodstock GA​

There will be a tech day at my place in Woodstock, GA Saturday May 18th, 2019 from 9AM-1PM, possibly later if people want to hang around. I've got a two car lift, so we can get two Deloreans up in the air at a time if anyone needs to do some work underneath one. I've got a decent amount of tools, but it won't hurt to bring extra in case two people are doing something at the same time that need the same tool, or if you need to do something specialized to your car.

I'll be providing pizza and sodas. Please bring anything else you may want to eat/drink. I've got a big driveway and live in a cul-de-sac, so there will be plenty of parking space. Please PM me or hit me up in the local Delorean Facebook group for the address. I've also got some cool other cars that might be fun to check out/go for rides in. Don't miss out!

Johns Cars May 2019 002.jpg

Photo Jun 22, 8 51 49 AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom