Democrat Sheriff threatens reporter!

My son lives in that county... Libtard's abound .... Thugs everywhere with union ties. His Vote for Romney/Ryan lawn signs came up missing 24 hours after he placed them on his lawn.. 3X

My son lives in that county... Libtard's abound .... Thugs everywhere with union ties. His Vote for Romney/Ryan lawn signs came up missing 24 hours after he placed them on his lawn.. 3X

I'm amazed at how supposed good American's completely loose site of basic premise of our Republic "innocent until proven guilty" when it' s the other side. These are the same people that if this exact story had Reb instead of Dem in the story would be saying he's being smeared by the liberal media wait for the facts to come out. I'm not taking either side here, I just get amazed how both sides seem apply a double standard to just about everything and solid "American" principals that we should all agree upon get lost in the middle. . Oh and I'd like to point out that I've personally seen Obama signs disappear very quickly up here in Gilmer County. (Not because they were in my yard:tape:)

Back
Top Bottom