Denver airport

glockink

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Here's a rather interesting one...
Denver International Airport

Lots of kooky stuff going on there. Strange murals, statues, and underground tunnels and bases!? Oh my! They even gave Jesse Ventura a hard time when he went there.
What do you think? Crazy stuff going on, or they just hired a really bad decorator?

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

There was a ton of weird things happening when they first opened that airport, a lot that went unexplained. People were saying it was on a burial ground. I've been through there, nice airport...nothing weird happened to me!

Sure was alot of unusual and strange construction features. Is it possible that the underground construction is just a portion of a military base that is being built in and under the surrounding mountains and terrain? Could this be connected in some way to the temporary morgues that the CDC is setting up (discussed in another thread in this forum)?

alot of major airports have a vast underground portion that is designed to be a fallout bunker. However, building a military installation under a airport is the best cover their could be. I am currently working on the hartsfield contract with union local 72 and everyday we have to sign in with airport security and tsa and then get on a bus to take us to the jobsite. It would be too easy to have a secondary bus to go to a underground site. just sayin

Back
Top Bottom