• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Derek “Tex” Grebner - Negligent Discharge

During the winter months when I had too much time on my hands, I belonged to a little group of people on youtube knowns as " the Hyenas". TMHonfire, cokeman2423, azazel, humans4targets, all the boys. Anyways, we all hated tex and ragged on him every chance we got, for being such a ***got. We even found his " Fet life" account (if you don't know what that is...well then....you're not missing much unless you're a wierdo).

It is now official, he is the largest piece of fail on the entire planet.

During the winter months when I had too much time on my hands, I belonged to a little group of people on youtube knowns as " the Hyenas". TMHonfire, cokeman2423, azazel, humans4targets, all the boys. Anyways, we all hated tex and ragged on him every chance we got, for being such a ***got. We even found his " Fet life" account (if you don't know what that is...well then....you're not missing much unless you're a wierdo).

nice to know you are such a jacka$$

nice to know you are such a jacka$$

that makes 2 of yall ...... ROTFLMAO
i53.tinypic.com_242bce1.jpg

Which one are you?

Back
Top Bottom