• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Did the Lifetime Supporter icon go away?

jdav

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
My annual just expired so I want to re-up to give props to a great forum/site. I noticed no one has the lifetime supporter icon anymore but it’s still available for purchase?
Any ideas?

I think that's correct: there's just the one supporter badge now, but you can still do the lifetime subscription. Okuma Okuma can confirm for sure.

Was there ever a lifetime supporter icon? I don’t remember ever having a separate one for lifetime and regular.

You know the site best but their was I think a supporter & another supporter badge for lifetime. Not sure but don’t think it said lifetime...I just thought the badge color may have been gold??

Was there ever a lifetime supporter icon? I don’t remember ever having a separate one for lifetime and regular.

I don't recall ever seeing a lifetime supporter ribbon. Early on when the ODT was just starting to take off everyone who donated prior to a certain day was grandfathered in as a lifetime supporter. Says it expires on Mar 24, 2036 at 12:00 AM. Does it say that for all lifetime members?

I don't think there has been a ribbon change since ive been here, but seems like it had the words "Life Time Supporter" under the Supporter Banner.

Back
Top Bottom