Did you know that there’s a TOP SECRET hidden part of the ODT forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boiler room doesn't interest me too much these days unless there's something funny happening, which is always a possibility. The occasional raunchy post is good for a laugh.

There's also a crap load of drama that transpires within the wonderful world of PM's. It's an entirely different world, with its own thing going on. Cliques are formed, and cliquers be cliquin'.

It’s called “The Boiler Room”. It’s divided into four different sections called “user groups” and it’s where all the best stuff happens on ODT.

:nod:

The only thing is though, you’ll never even see any of the threads that are posted in any of The Boiler Room user groups unless you have joined those user groups.

Never fear though! Good old BangBang BangBang is here to help y’all out!

This link will take you to the page where you join the user groups. Just click on it and join all 4 of the “BR” groups and YOU’RE IN!

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/account/join-user-groups

You can also access the page in your drop down menu.

View attachment 1722488

FAIR WARNING: There’s a reason this part of the forums is kept hidden. It’s where they keep all the degenerate ODT members that don’t know how to act in public.

Like I said before, it’s where all the best stuff happens.

:thumb:

1st rule of Boiler room!!!
do we need to discuss the second rule as well?

This public service message message brought to you by: BangBang BangBang - ODT's official recruiter for all things debaucherous.
A961BE91-80EE-4805-885E-0D6B91EF6E36.gif

yeah but we know how to have fun, some of these folks hate fun
If they hate fun then the “brackish waters” section of the boiler room is NOT for them. That place is nothing but fun!

And I can’t believe I just told you that we were besties and you didn’t tell me to **** off.

B69E63F5-EA88-4830-9C27-FDE7D6AC7771.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom