• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dillon 650 and swagger

I've been looking at these myself. Personally, the Swage IT looks to be a better made product.

If you are unaware, Dillon said using either of these will void your warranty. I don't know why. The swage it mounts to the machine in a way that i don't see how any damage could come to the press.

I've been looking at these myself. Personally, the Swage IT looks to be a better made product.

If you are unaware, Dillon said using either of these will void your warranty. I don't know why. The swage it mounts to the machine in a way that i don't see how any damage could come to the press.

The reviews I have read puts the Swage it on top. Dillon is probably ticked cause they didn't come up with it. How do they know if you use one or not!
Rusty

The reviews I have read puts the Swage it on top. Dillon is probably ticked cause they didn't come up with it. How do they know if you use one or not!
Rusty

Yeah, I'm sure that's why they don't want you to use it. I've got one of their Super Swagers, but it would be nice to use my 650. Be a lot faster.

I think Dillon is arguing that the swager puts stress on the shell plate that it's not designed to take. I can't speak to the truthfulness of this claim.

Back
Top Bottom