Dish gripe

I'm up in the mountains of North Georgia, gonna have to do some research as to what my best choice is..Don't need movie channels or sports or cartoons.
Got rid of cable a year or two ago and don’t miss it but i do have internet and I realize DD you have limited options up on the mountain.

I honestly dont know, my internet is bundled in with it and im not sure how it is spilt. Its like $180 a month for both. I have a little more than basic cable but I dont have HBO and those type channels. I wanted outdoor channel and nat geo so I got the lowest package that gave me those channels
You won't save a ton. But you'll get a infinitely better service and options. You should be able to get high speed internet and streaming for $120.

You won't save a ton. But you'll get a infinitely better service and options. You should be able to get high speed internet and streaming for $120.
I will check it out, I like being able to watch my sports as long as I can watch major golf tournaments and college football live im happy. thats honestly the only reason I keep cable

We have directtv stream and are more than pleased with it. It's $89/month and can be accessed anywhere you have internet..just download the app on a roku device and enter your credentials then viola. It has all channels i can think of, all the local networks, sports, etc. Best thing about it is that it can be used simultaneously on your home network and 3 other networks similtaneously. You can pause live tv, record, rewind, etc. My parents use it(no bill), we use it when traveling also.
OP send me a pm and i'll share my credentials with you to give it a try if you'd like.
Here's an idea of what the guide format looks like
20230410_185024.jpg

I do have a Rocu tv and Amazon prime but I am not knowledgeable about different devices.
We have Hulu and Netflix but not Prime…I think your good…I watch a lot of stuff for free on YouTube…hunting shows..Pinhoti project is a great one for turkey hunting…local boy..I worked with his daddy for many years..

I have Hulu+live. There's no cable here, and probably wouldn't get much with an antennae. It comes with Disney +, and I like too many original shows on Starz, so I have that added. Wife has Prime, and that comes with AMC+. I tried Paramount + for a month and liked their original content, and it comes with Showtime. So, if you add it all up, with the internet I have, it's still around $200 a month, and all run through the Roku.

Back
Top Bottom