• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Disqualifier

NGIB

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Saw this text in a listing:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. DO NOT PM ME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU MUST CALL/TEXT ME xxx-xx-xxxx

So, no matter what happens if you try to make a deal with this seller you WILL NOT be able to leave bad feedback. It could be the best gun at the best price I've ever seen but I for one will not go down this road. Since a PM "trail" is necessary to validate a bad transaction happened, why is an ad like this allowed? Just posing the question...

Last edited:
I've read many times that negative feedback will be removed "automatically" without a PM audit trail so what's the point?

I had the same problem. I got a negative feed back because a guy thought I was going to trade him a kimber pro raptor for a ruger sr1911!!!! He claimed we had a deal and I sold to someone else lol the only thing close to a deal we had was talking about him adding cash.... No "I'll take it" no "let's meet" no "where you want to meet"!

I've read many times that negative feedback will be removed "automatically" without a PM audit trail so what's the point?

Negative feedback only gets removed if the recipient contests it. Once that happens a SuperMod will sort through your PM's and if there's no agreed upon time and date set in your PM's the negative will then get removed. It isn't "automatically" removed...only if contested.

Back
Top Bottom