• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do I have a point or overly sensitive

Come spend some time with me......Quickshot of Buckhead. Absolutely NO open firearms in any of the common areas. Beautiful lounge area....Sports Center on the big screen, coffee and fresh Krispy Kremes on the weekends.....and ALWAYS NRA Certified RSO's in the range all the times, regardless of the number of shooters. We pride ourselves on SAFETY 1st, then Exemplary Customer Service. We have plenty of ammo!! and the best selection of FULL Auto Machine Guns!!.....Just come in and ask for Steve..(me) or Justin!!

^this. And their ROs are purty darn cute too!

Thanks guys....I'll definitely start avoiding the popular times and hours. Next time I will also say something to both the wahoo and the establishment. I was definitely at the point where I was about to walk out...my spidey sense was tingling a bit! LOL!

I'm mostly just plinking right now with the .22 Mark II I got the kids....forgot how much fun that can be. But once I get the scope on 25 yards isn't going to be long or challenging enough with as accurate as it is. Gonna want to find a place outside.

I'd rather have someone call me out for doing something stupid and saving my ass from a seriously bad situation than standing by and not saying anything. But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom