Do you have one of those things in your home?

Do you have a voice activated 'smart' device in your home connected to the web?

• Yes

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • No

Votes: 107 77.0%
  • "Alexa, what is the best thing in the world?" "Tacos, idiot."

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
Data Analytics. Everything is monitored & recorded , phone calls in and out, text messages, email, web searches credit cards, bank statements driving, location, medical, voting. Privacy is a legend or myth.
The NSA has an enormous data collection facility in Utah. Last I read they process something like 10.2 terabytes of data per second. If you think you are "off the grid" you are probably fooling yourself.

Data Analytics. Everything is monitored & recorded , phone calls in and out, text messages, email, web searches credit cards, bank statements driving, location, medical, voting. Privacy is a legend or myth.
The NSA has an enormous data collection facility in Utah. Last I read they process something like 10.2 terabytes of data per second. If you think you are "off the grid" you are probably fooling yourself.
Yeah, they have terabytes of info on every single person in America. ANd you may think you aren't doing anything, but having guns, being a Christian, having right leaning beliefs will be used against us at some point. It is a beast system run by high level luciferians.

Yeah, they have terabytes of info on every single person in America. ANd you may think you aren't doing anything, but having guns, being a Christian, having right leaning beliefs will be used against us at some point. It is a beast system run by high level luciferians.
If they have a terabyte of info on me, they have a LOT of duplicate files.

They monitor all phone and internet communication here and world wide. The data collection is Massive, AI will help with collating it into a more useful algorithm for predictive modeling.

Back
Top Bottom