Do you have one of those things in your home?

Do you have a voice activated 'smart' device in your home connected to the web?

• Yes

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • No

Votes: 107 77.0%
  • "Alexa, what is the best thing in the world?" "Tacos, idiot."

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
They monitor all phone and internet communication here and world wide. The data collection is Massive, AI will help with collating it into a more useful algorithm for predictive modeling.
Yep, and I believe the AI is already in play. It has been set loose. I don't have a smart phone but some in my family do and everytime we have a conversation around one of them, whatever we are talking about ends up as suggestions on Youtube or as ads on other sites. For example my wife and I were talking about getting a Great Pyrenese in the same room as my brothers Ipad,not searching or googling,just talking and later that day i went on youtube and all in my Recommended were videos about Great Pyres. This happens constantly.

Yep, and I believe the AI is already in play. It has been set loose. I don't have a smart phone but some in my family do and everytime we have a conversation around one of them, whatever we are talking about ends up as suggestions on Youtube or as ads on other sites. For example my wife and I were talking about getting a Great Pyrenese in the same room as my brothers Ipad,not searching or googling,just talking and later that day i went on youtube and all in my Recommended were videos about Great Pyres. This happens constantly.
Been that way for awhile. Wife didn't believe me so we did a test. Pressure washing the house. Same result, emails offering pressure washing and web ads for pressure washing. She gets it now.

My concern is that all these devices are compiling all the information that people keep asking it. They will then figure out how to make a robot and realize they don't need humans and we will just be pets to them.
In for pet-hood.
I could live the life of my dogs. Well, except for licking myself.
:pound:

what-the-government-must-see-when-they-watch-me-through-33068449.png

Back
Top Bottom