Do you keep looking at classified even when you got no money for guns?

Do you keep looking at classified even when you got no money for guns?

• Total voters
Yep. Like to keep up with what's trending and what the local market looks like; even when I'm waiting to buy my next one. It's free entertainment too!

To me, ODT is more than just buying/trading/selling; it is a community. I have friends, family, co workers, and strangers that I like to read their comments and ideas on various things. Where else can you go to talk about farming, guns, hunting, hookers, midgets, cars, outdoors, survival, etc, etc, etc? We have a community of caring well meaning people that help our own and others. Where else do you know of that a soul less ginger takes so much of his obvious free time up to do auctions for others? Thank you for all you do, @SafeCracka, you know I am busting you balls, you are good people. Where else does an ornery old man spend so much of his time organizing Meet and Greets to bring strangers together for food and fellowship. Thank you BIKER13 BIKER13 . There are many more that go out of there way to make this a community. Of course, we also have our red headed step children that are constantly at odds, but that is just part of life and keeps us on our toes.

But, in short, yes, I look at the classifieds even when broke. :)

To me, ODT is more than just buying/trading/selling; it is a community. I have friends, family, co workers, and strangers that I like to read their comments and ideas on various things. Where else can you go to talk about farming, guns, hunting, hookers, midgets, cars, outdoors, survival, etc, etc, etc? We have a community of caring well meaning people that help our own and others. Where else do you know of that a soul less ginger takes so much of his obvious free time up to do auctions for others? Thank you for all you do, @SafeCracka, you know I am busting you balls, you are good people. Where else does an ornery old man spend so much of his time organizing Meet and Greets to bring strangers together for food and fellowship. Thank you BIKER13 BIKER13 . There are many more that go out of there way to make this a community. Of course, we also have our red headed step children that are constantly at odds, but that is just part of life and keeps us on our toes.

But, in short, yes, I look at the classifieds even when broke. :)
Very well said!!!

Almost everytime I log on I don't have the funds to spend, but this awesome sight is so much more than buying/trading. ODT is a way of life. Great people, funny jokes, in depth discussions. I don't post or reply as much as I should, but I love this forum.

Back
Top Bottom