• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you like the new look?

Do you like the new style for the site?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No, I hate it!

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
I changed the default style of the site. If you do not like it you can manually change it back at anytime by going to the bottom left corner of the screen and changing the box that says "Shades of Green."

I'm currently working on some stuff for the site so if "Default Style" isn't in the box it will be soon.

I'm color blind so that makes things hard to see sometimes, I don't care for it but that's just MHO.

It's kinda gloomy as well lol.

I wish you had more choices in the poll. I just don't like the color. I guess I am used to the default style.

Thanks,
Chris

I wish you had more choices in the poll. I just don't like the color. I guess I am used to the default style.

Thanks,
Chris

I only gave these options because they are the only two themes I would consider for the default theme for the site.

I'm color blind so that makes things hard to see sometimes, I don't care for it but that's just MHO.

It's kinda gloomy as well lol.

Really?.....Me too, I'm shade color blind, unless its a bright color i see it in gray scale....It sucks but I am used to it, over the years I just adjusted.......I don't know what color you changed it to but for me it all looks gray. I will change it back but, don't use me as a deciding vote, I want really know anyway...lol

I voted Tacos, cause it isn't going to matter anyway...lol

Really?.....Me too, I'm shade color blind, unless its a bright color i see it in gray scale....It sucks but I am used to it, over the years I just adjusted.......I don't know what color you changed it to but for me it all looks gray. I will change it back but, don't use me as a deciding vote, I want really know anyway...lol

I voted Tacos, cause it isn't going to matter anyway...lol

Reds, greens, and blues for me. So basically everything lol.

Back
Top Bottom