• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you look at feedback?

NGIB

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
I look at the itrader stats from time to time to see what's happening. Noticed this morning that the deadbeat leading the pack added yet another "score".

My question is why would anyone in their right mind do business with someone that has 4 (four) negatives and 0 (zero) positives?

Last edited:
I look at the itrader stats from time to time to see what's happening. Noticed this morning that the deadbeat leading the pack added yet another "score".

My question is why would anyone in their right mind do business with someone that has 4 (four) negatives and 0 (zero) positives?

Most likely not, but I would have a conversation with said individual if the party leaving negative feedback, happens to have negative feedback...

Seems like a trend to me.

I avoid men of low or no integrity. Far too many 100% positive ODT members here.

I also check the profile page of any member I'm not familiar with and if needed will scan the individual's post to get a feel of the type of person I'm about to make a drive and visit.

The feedback system is one of the great things about the ODT. It allows a forum to voice an issue with a member that an individual can review to see if it was a serious infraction of an agreement between two members.

Seems like a trend to me.

I avoid men of low or no integrity. Far too many 100% positive ODT members here.

I also check the profile page of any member I'm not familiar with and if needed will scan the individual's post to get a feel of the type of person I'm about to make a drive and visit.

The feedback system is one of the great things about the ODT. It allows a forum to voice an issue with a member that an individual can review to see if it was a serious infraction of an agreement between two members.

X2, especially on checking the profile page

Yes, it's possible to be a good person and get a bad feedback - but 5 is ridiculous and the ban hammer should be used immediately.

Can you PM me this guys name. I'd like to see this?

Go to Stuff->iTrader on the second line menu - it's there for all to see...

I haven't paid that much attention to it because usually i'm going for a well priced item. During trade negotiations i have looked at the recent threads.
Everyone i have met has been someone I'd probably have a drink at the bar with.

Back
Top Bottom